Please be advised that the State of Oregon is requiring that all individuals statewide, including visitors, wear a cloth face covering when they are interacting with others who are not members of their household in public and private spaces where physical distancing measures cannot be observed. We ask for your assistance in complying with this code by wearing a cloth face covering when you are outside of your hotel room.
From I-84 East/West: Take Exit 188 - the Standfield/Hermiston exit. From off ramp, head North on Hwy 395 for 8 miles. We will be on the right side next door to Dairy Queen and across from Pizza Hut with the Red Roof.
From I-82 South: Take Exit 1 as you cross the Oregon border. From off ramp, take a left onto Hwy. 730 and follow ¼ mile. Merge right onto Hwy 395 South. Follow 7 miles - we will be on left side next to Dairy Queen.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Hermiston offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Blue Mountain Community College Hermiston Campus
- Hat Rock State Park
- Echo Hills Golf Course
- Hermiston Horse Sale
- Hermiston Horse Sale Extravaganza
- Hermiston Raceway
- Hermiston Watermelons
- McNary Beach
- McNary Lock and Dam
- Pendleton Round-Up
- Sno Road Winery Mountain Bike Trail System
- Sustainable Agriculture & Energy Center (SAGE)
- Wine Tasting at Columbia Crest Winery
- Wine Tasting at Echo Ridge Cellars
- Wine Tasting at Sno Road Winery
Upcoming Area Events:
- Echo Red to Red Mountain Bike Race, Hermiston, Oregon, March 20, 2021
- Ice Breaker Tournament, Tri-Cities, Washington, April 9-11, 2021
- Oregon Intermountain High School Rodeo, Hermiston, Oregon, April 16-18, 2021
- Hermiston High School Graduation, Hermiston, Oregon, June 3, 2021
- Relay for Life of Umatilla and Morrow Counties, Pendleton, Oregon, June 12, 2021