To ensure your safety and to comply with mandated health ordinances, face coverings are required indoors for all individuals, regardless of vaccination status.
From I-84 East/West: Take Exit 188 - the Standfield/Hermiston exit. From off ramp, head North on Hwy 395 for 8 miles. We will be on the right side next door to Dairy Queen and across from Pizza Hut with the Red Roof.
From I-82 South: Take Exit 1 as you cross the Oregon border. From off ramp, take a left onto Hwy. 730 and follow ¼ mile. Merge right onto Hwy 395 South. Follow 7 miles - we will be on left side next to Dairy Queen.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Hermiston offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Blue Mountain Community College Hermiston Campus
- Hat Rock State Park
- Echo Hills Golf Course
- Hermiston Horse Sale
- Hermiston Horse Sale Extravaganza
- Hermiston Raceway
- Hermiston Watermelons
- McNary Beach
- McNary Lock and Dam
- Pendleton Round-Up
- Sno Road Winery Mountain Bike Trail System
- Sustainable Agriculture & Energy Center (SAGE)
- Wine Tasting at Columbia Crest Winery
- Wine Tasting at Echo Ridge Cellars
- Wine Tasting at Sno Road Winery